- Hiking / Climbing
- Bill Schneider, Edited by Ann Seifert
- 229 pages
- Falcon Guide
- Pub. Date:
- 3rd Edition
For more than twenty-five years, FalconGuide has set the standard for outdoor recreation guidebooks. Written by top outdoors experts and enthusiasts, each guide invites you to experience the endless adventure and rugged beauty of the great outdoors.
Hiking Utah features seventy-five of the finest trails Utah’s remarkable backcountry has to offer-from day hikes to overnight adventures. This comprehensive guide will provide all the information you need to get the most out of hiking this geologic wonderland.
Look inside to find:
- Hikes suited for every ability
- Accurate directions to the trailhead
- Comprehensive trail descriptions
- GPS-compatible maps
- Difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits, best hiking seasons, and much more