- Hiking / Climbing
- Jeffrey Probst and Brad Probst
- 103 pages
- Falcon Guide
- Pub. Date:
- 1st Edition
For more than twenty-five years, FalconGuide has set the standard for outdoor recreation guidebooks. Written by top outdoors experts and enthusiasts, each guide invites you to experience the endless adventure and rugged beauty of the great outdoors.
Best Easy Day Hikes Utah’s High Uintas includes concise descriptions and easy-to-follow maps for thirty-one short hikes through some of the most spectacular scenery in this backcountry wilderness.
- GPS-compatible trail maps
- trails within an hour’s drive from major towns
- half-hour strolls to full-day adventures
- hikes for everyone, including families