1980 Airport Rd Hanger 38-D
Heber City, UT 84032
- In Heber City
- Art Gallery-Museum
- Donations Requested
Located in Heber, Utah, the Utah Commemorative Air Force Wing Museum is home to such great planes as a P-51D Mustang, an AT-28 Trojan Attack Bomber, a MIG 15 jet fighter, a 1942 Boeing-Stearman Biplane and many others.
The museum also features educational displays about the history of the airlines industry, World War II aviation, women in aviation, and much more.
Visit us at Russ McDonald Field, 2002 Airport Road in Heber City, Utah. Admission is free of charge – donations are welcomed.
Thursday – Sunday
10:00am – 5:00pm
Highway directions from Salt Lake City, I-15 & I-80 Eastbound.
1. Go east on I-80 E - 23.5 mi
2. Take exit 146 to merge onto US-40 E toward Heber/Vernal - 18.1 mi
3. Turn right at S Charleston Rd/US-189 - 436 ft
4. Turn left at S Daniels Rd - 0.7 mi
5. Turn right at W Airport Rd - 0.4 mi
6. Turn left at S Airport Rd - about 0.4 mi
7. Turn right toward the Museum hangar