Transportation information for Moab is provided below. Travel information includes driving directions, maps, airport information and more.
Daily flights are available between Moab and the following cities:
- Salt Lake City, UT (Southwest Airlines - 800-453-9417)
- Denver, CO (Great Lakes Airlines - 800-554-5111)
- Ely, NV (Great Lakes Airlines - 800-554-5111)
Daily flights between Moab and the following cities begin May 15th, 2011:
- Las Vegas, NV (Great Lakes Airlines - 800-554-5111)
- Page, AZ (Great Lakes Airlines - 800-554-5111)
For travel within the state and to some of the smaller towns, charter flights are also available.
There is an Amtrak station (800-872-7245) in Green River on I-70 about 52 miles northwest of Moab.
There is a Greyhound bus stop (800-231-2222) in Green River and at Crescent Jct. on I-70 about 30 miles northeast of Moab.
The companies listed below provide transportation in the Moab area.
- National Park Tours
- Transportation Services
Moab is located on Hwy. 191, 30 miles south of I-70 in the southeastern portion of Utah. To help plan your route, please select one of the following maps: